Mon, 24 Jan|
6 Week Challenge
Kicking off January 24th - Join the Challenge!
Time & Location
24 Jan 2022, 5:00 am – 07 Mar 2022, 4:00 am
Cameron Park, 42D Stenhouse Dr, Cameron Park NSW 2285, Australia
About the event
The MyZone 6 Week Challenge is kicking off January 24th. The challenge is designed for anyone that is looking to increase weekly activity levels and make healthier life/food choices. Its suitable for all ages and fitness levels and does not require you to attend the gym to take part!
Capped @ 30 people, who want to make a positive impact on their health and fitness, as we start the new year. This program is NOT about restrictive dieting or spending hours in the gym. Its about daily support & ongoing education. You must be a member of CrossFit Life CSP to participate.
As part of the MyZone Challenge, you will use a heart rate monitor to earn ‘effort’ points for everyday activities such as walking the dog, playing with the kids or even cleaning the house. As long as you are getting your heart rate up, you are on your way to reaching your goals!
The 6 Week Challenge includes:
• MyZone MZ-Switch Heart rate belt (worth $210) or
• MyZone MZ-3 Heart rate belt (worth $199)
• Before and After Bodyscans with Body In Motion Edgeworth;
• Access to 6 Week Challenge group in MyZone app;
• Access to private members only FB group;
• Access to Challenge specific classes;
• Health check in’s;
• End of Challenge participant event:
• Chance to win awesome PRIZES!
• $200 (MZ-Switch) or $190 (MZ-3) for CF Life Members.
• Non-Members - $350 - 6 weeks Membership plus MZ-3 Belt
Registration is open now and closes Friday 21st January.
Challenge Entry fee to be collected at gym: EFT/Direct Debit or Payment through membership available.